HIGH HUMIDITY SALTING
The system uses a set of ceiling-mounted gravity-circulation evaporators with direct expansion or refrigerated glycol water system.
This type of system maintains the required temperature without reducing the quantity of moisture in the product.
Operation is managed and controlled by a microprocessor.
The system includes:
- a set of ceiling-mounted gravity-circulation evaporators with direct expansion;
- a set of heating coils installed along the walls supplied with hot water.The heating and cooling phases determine the degree of product drying and moisturizing and consequently the level of penetration of the salt solution.
Operation is managed and controlled by a microprocessor that can program drying and moisturizing cycles to suit the different product types.
PRE-RESTING (TURBO - AIR DIFFUSER)
This system is available with either a "Turbo" or "Air diffuser" system.
The system includes:
1) An air treatment unit with:
- Low-temperature refrigeration section with direct-expansion system;
- Heating section supplied with hot water or hot gas from the compressor;
- Ventilating section with ventilator coupled to motor via a pulley-belt coupling.
2) A set of air supply and return ducts. The ducts have been carefully designed to ensure that temperature/humidity conditions are uniform throughout the room.
3) A programmable microprocessor for the management and control of all the operating parameters.
patented system that ensures maximum uniformity of temperature/humidity conditions even in rooms as high as 7-8 metres, with product loading up to 5-6 metres.
This result was achieved by means of a special air distribution system that alternates a phase where the air flows from the ceiling to the floor with a phase where the air flows from the floor to the ceiling. In both phases air flow delivery follows an oscillating pattern to ensure horizontal uniformity as well.
"Biflusso" is designed to achieve:
- Constant and uniform quality standards even with high-density load conditions;
- Increase of load per square metre to up to 2-3 times more than normal-height rooms;
- Reduction of surface used, by up to 40%, resulting in reduced costs;
- Reduction of costs relating to storage systems (rails, wire-guided trolleys, pallets).