A stainless steel automatic smoke generator with electric heating;
- A refrigerating section with direct expansion or glycol water system;
- A heating section supplied with hot gas or hot water;
- A ventilated section with ventilator and flow variator valve;
- An automatic stainless steel smoke generator with electrical heating;
- A set of ducts for connecting generator with ATU and distribute treated smoke inside the room;
- A microprocessor for control and management of all operating parameters.
To withstand the effect of smoke deposits, the system is made of stainless steel: ductwork, ventilator, cabinet and coils are fully constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel.
Every part of the system is washable. A washing system has been designed to remove the tar residues that build up inside ducts and ATU.
The air circulation system is specifically designed to achieve uniform temperature/humidity conditions, to ensure that the stored products receive equal treatment.
This room is also available in the different versions: TURBO, AIR DIFFUSER or BIFLUSSO, depending on the size of the room and the loading system.
A set of air supply and return duct, cones or bags and adjustable return outlets. The air circulation system is specifically designed to achieve uniform temperature/humidity conditions, to ensure that the stored products receive equal treatment.
The system is controlled and managed by a programmable microprocessor that controls all the various units and makes it possible to memorize and reproduce the drying and smoking cycle.
It is also possible to connect it with core probes to detect product temperature and with load cells that enable recording of weight variations.
Frigomeccanica has developed and patented the new BIFLUSSO drying system, which optimizes airflow circulation and control inside a prefabricated room.
This result was made possible by the specially designed system and structure elements.
These elements enable air circulation with vertical movement alternating the direction, from floor to ceiling and then ceiling to floor; at the same time the airflow is oscillated to obtain homogeneous horizontal distribution.
The Biflusso system is available in various versions to suit different needs.
The Biflusso meets the needs of the new drying and cooking systems, which are:
- Constant and uniform quality standard of treated products even with high-density load conditions;
- Reduced costs in new constructions, with equal output rates;
- Optimized air circulation through: air ducts up to the floor or ceiling, continuous delivery and suction laminar flow, high performing baffle profiles.
Hygienic and health regulations are complied with as all the vertical walls are smooth and washable.