DRYING (TURBO- AIR DIFFUSERS)
This system is available with either a "Turbo" or "Air diffuser" system.
This type of system is suitable for drying washed product in a wide range of room temperatures and it consists of:
1) An air treatment unit with:
- Low-temperature refrigeration section with direct-expansion or glycol water system;
- Heating section supplied with hot water or hot gas from the compressor;
- Ventilating section with ventilator coupled to motor via a pulley-belt coupling.
2) A set of air supply and return ducts.
The ducts have been carefully designed to ensure that temperature/humidity conditions are uniform throughout the room.
The system can also be equipped with an "enthalpy" renewal system which allows the use of external air when weather conditions match the products' needs.
This system guarantees substantial energy savings.
3) A programmable microprocessor for the management and control of all the operating parameters.
- Constant and uniform quality standards even with high-density load conditions;
- Increase of load per square metre to up to 2-3 times more than normal-height rooms;
- Reduction of surface used, by up to 40%, resulting in reduced costs;
- Reduction of costs relating to storage systems (rails, wire-guided trolleys, pallets).